The most effective 1-on-1 interview coaching for landing Amazon Web Services (AWS) Solution Architect offers.
This coaching program is intended for AWS Solution Architect Level 6 (L6) and Level 7 (L7).
Every single one of our coaches had received our coaching, passed AWS Solution Architect interview and worked at AWS before they become coach. They’re now helping others to get into AWS.
What are included?
- 6 1-hour interview coaching sessions
- Session 1: Initial mock interview and assessment. You’ll be asked a combination of technical questions, domain specific questions, technical questions and system design questions. Our coach will give you an assessment at the end of the first session: your strengths, your weaknesses, what you need to work on, and provide you a roadmap for preparation. This initial session will significantly cut down your prep time, and guide you to the right direction.
- Session 2: AWS Solution Architect technical and system design mock interview.
- Session 3: Amazon Leadership Principle mock interview session #1. We’ll deconstruct Amazon Leadership Principle (LP) Interview, provide you our database of LP questions for each leadership principle, and give you a mock interview.
- Session 4: Amazon Leadership Principle mock interview session #2.
- Session 5: Domain/Job specific interview questions. We’ll research the job description, and anticipate the mostly likely questions they will ask you about your past work experience and domain knowledge.
- Session 6: Final mock interview session
- Writing sample review: Amazon will send you two questions, and ask you to answer one of the two questions in writing. Amazon puts a lot of emphasis on clear and concise writing. We will get you covered — we’ll review your draft and help you perfect your writing response.
- Compensation negotiation: we help you to strategize and negotiate compensation.
- Unlimited email based support: We’ll walk you through the entire interview journey with you. Amazon interview process is intense, complex, and can be confusing, chaotic and stressful at times. We’ll be here for you, answer any question you might have, and help you overcome any hurdles you encounter.