I’m constantly testing paid traffic sources. Below is a list for you to get started. I’ll update your list every month. Make sure you come back once a while to check new traffic sources.
- Google AdWords: Very expensive. But, if you know what you are doing, you can still get good results for some niches.
- Bing Ads: Bing is not Google. Because of that, it’s actually cheaper to get traffic from Bing. I prefer Bing over Google due to cost.
- Facebook Ads: Test, test and test. Facebook ads can work very well, but it requires some testing. You need to be willing to spend $100-$200 before you see tangible results.
- Advertising.com (owned by AOL): Display ads, contextual ads, etc.
- Outbrain.com: Content marketing