How to Nail Your Amazon Interview
- Step 1: Read best selling How to Get a Job At Amazon – our framework is the proven playbook that have helped hundreds of our clients land offers at Amazon. This is the #1 Amazon interview preparation guide on Amazon Kindle Store.
- Step 2: Download Amazon Interview Questions
- Step 3: Sign up for 1-on-1 Elite Interview Coaching — Fill out the form at the bottom of this page or email andrew@NailYourJobInterview.com. keep reading for more details about our Elite Coaching services.
Recent Amazon Offers Reported by Coaching Clients: (Updated July 2018)
- Software Development Engineer (SDE 1, SDE 2, SDE 3, Interns),
- AWS Solution Architect, Sr. AWS Solution Architect
- AWS Business Development Manager
- Principal Software Engineer
- Sr. Product Manager, Product Manager
- MBA Interns
- MBA on-campus recruiting — Product Managers, Marketing Managers, Finance Manager, Pathway Program Manager
- Marketplace manager
- Financial analyst
- Finance manager
- Marketing Manager
- Sr. Marketing Manager
- Vendor Manager
- Category Manager
- Director, AWS
- Country represented:
- North America: U.S., Mexico, Canada
- EU: UK, Germany, France
- Asia Pacific: Japan, China, Australia, India, Korea, Singapore
- South America: Argentina
Coaching Client Feedback:
“I just wanted to take a minute to say ‘Thank you’. I had my onsite interview yesterday. I was very well prepared as everything I went through was exactly how you outlined. I hadn’t interview in 13 years and this absolutely help prepare me for what to expect. I just got the job offer!”
“I just wanted to share the good news on my recent interviews for the Senior Product Manager role. Amazon has made me an offer! Thanks for all your help, it’s been an amazing journey!”
“Want to share with you that my AWS Solution Architect interview went really well. They offered me the job and I have accepted it! Thanks for your tremendous help!”
“Thank you!! Feel free to use me as a reference to anyone looking for a coaching reference.”
“I just want to reach out to you to let you know how grateful I am for your advice on the Amazon interview process. I studied it, and practice all leadership principals and even wrote out each one to practice my answers in the mirror. The following day after my onsite interview, the recruiter reached out and said they wanted to offer me a job. Everything in the book was pretty much spot on.”
What differentiate Andrew Franklin’s Interview Coaching?
- He is a former Amazon hiring manager
- His coaching is based on over twenty years of experience as a software developer, product manager, GM, EVP, and Officer at publicly traded companies. He has hired hundreds of people in the past 20 years. You’re not getting advice from a career counselor who has never done the actual work.
- He has coached hundreds of clients with his strategic framework. He has continued to polish and perfect his playbook.
- His style is honest, direct, candid, transparent, insightful, and helpful.
- His approach is strategic, structured, specific, and pragmatic.
- He has an undergraduate degree in Computer Science from University of California at Berkeley and an MBA from Kellogg School of Business. But, he has also learned many lessons from the School of Hard Knocks.
- He is an consumer internet and e-commerce executives based in the Pacific Northwest. He has a passion for career development, coaching and helping others to achieve their dreams.
- He is best selling author of
Elite Coaching Package: You have a Phone Interview or onsite interview in 1-30 days
- Two 1-hour sessions plus unlimited email consultation until you complete the entire process. Also include post-offer advice on salary negotiation, relocation, and on-boarding.
- Session 1: Brutally honest assessment of your strengths and weaknesses. By the end of your first session, you will know where you stand and how ready you are. You will be given specific homework to work on areas that you need improve. I’ll also give you initial feedback on positioning, messaging and differentiation.
- Session 2: Mock interview, Q&A, and final preparation. I’ll research each interviewer profile to help you prepare.
- Price: $499
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee: If you’re not satisfied, I’ll give you full refund within 30 days of completing the coaching session.
Elite Interview Boot Camp: You have 1 – 6 months to get ready. You don’t have an interview with Amazon scheduled yet. Our most comprehensive interview preparation program.
The boot camp is a high structured and methodical program that drives personal accountability, develop technical and soft skills, and sharpen your interview skills. — This boot camp will not only help your amazon interview preparation, it will help you prepare for interviews with any company.
Our boot camp requires a minimum commitment of 10 hours a week for 4 consecutive weeks. The boot camp consists of
- Weekly individual assignment for 4 weeks.
- Weekly Call: 1 hour each week
- Individual resume review & revision
- Optional but highly recommended: Start your own Amazon Marketplace selling business, and/or starting your own Amazon Affiliate website — these 2 skills will give you a much deeper understanding of Amazon’s business models/systems/customers/etc. This is particularly important for applicants who don’t have a lot of relevant e-commerce experience.
- Weekly individual accountability report: You must fill out progress report and submit every Monday morning to attend the next weekly call
- Unlimited email consultation until you complete the entire process. Also include post-offer advice on salary negotiation, relocation, and on-boarding
- Each boot camp starts on the first Monday of each month, and runs 4 consecutive weeks.
- Price: $999
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee: If you’re not satisfied, I’ll give you full refund within 30 days of completing the boot camp.
Elite Hourly Coaching
Focus on specific areas:
- Resume Optimization
- How to Get an initial interview
- How to pass phone interviews so that you can go onsite
- Compensation/Relocation Negotiation, Rejection Analysis — what you did wrong and how to re-apply in 6 months, etc.)
- Price: $375 / hour
Book Coaching Sessions or Boot Camp
Please fill out the form below or email andrew@NailYourJobInterview.com. Please include 1) a link to your LinkedIn profile and/or a copy of your resume 2) Job Description if you have a job that you’re targeting.